Re: libjava testsuite nit

>>>>> "Ben" == Ben Elliston <bje@au1.ibm.com> writes:

Bryce> I suppose this was to make it easy to locate the offending test in the
Bryce> event of a failure. There might be test cases with similar names in
Bryce> different paths. I don't see a problem stripping the path in the pass
Bryce> case, though. Maybe just report the full path when a test fails.

Ben> Oh, good thinking.  Let's try that.

It would also be fine by me if you just had it strip everything before
the 'testsuite' component, or keep the last 3 path components, or
something along those lines.