Re: Merging tuples branch into mainline today

Aldy Hernandez wrote:

I would obviously vote in favor of removal if the pass is unmaintained,
but if it is agreed that it will be maintained, I can commit to working
on it as soon as we merge.

My understanding is that this patch originated at IBM Haifa. Razya, can you commit to helping Aldy with this?

Diego, I think that given Aldy's offer, we can remove this as an issue. Go ahead with the merge, if you're ready.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery