Missing methods in libgcj_bc.so

I've discovered some missing methods in libgcj_bc.so.

These are:

_Jv_MonitorExit
_Jv_JNI_PopSystemFrame
_Jv_RegisterResource

I did this by inspecting a BC-compiled application that mysteriously
held a DT_NEEDED to libgcj, not just libgcj_bc.

So, how was the list of symbols in libgcj_bc created, and how many
more symbols might be missing?  I could just add these three, but I'm
thinking a more systematic approach might be a good idea.