RE: Too Many Heap Sizes error on Windows

I don't think that's the problem here.

> My application is doing some file operations and uses around
> 96 Meg of  Memory on Sun's JVM (Windows OS).
> The same application when compiled with GCJ uses upto 512 Meg
> and then crashes with the "Too Many Heap Sizes Error".
The "Two many heap sections" error in large part reflects a Windows-specific bug that was recently fixed in the GC source.

The large size difference indicates another problem.  Calling GC_dump() from a debugger, or setting the GC_DUMP_REGULARLY environment variable (and possibly the GC_PRINT_STATS variable) might give you some idea what's in the heap and what's causing it.

Hans