how to build libgcj.dll?

Hi,
I am newbie to gcc/gcj world.

I am able to build my application exe using gcj but application is throwing
following exception when executed

   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(edbplus.exe)
   at gnu.java.util.regex.RE.getLocalizedMessage(edbplus.exe)
   at gnu.java.util.regex.RESyntax.<clinit>(edbplus.exe)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(edbplus.exe)
   at java.util.regex.Pattern.<init>(edbplus.exe)
   at java.util.regex.Pattern.compile(edbplus.exe)
   at java.util.regex.Pattern.compile(edbplus.exe)
   at java.lang.String.split(edbplus.exe)
   at com.edb.Settings.connectDB(edbplus.exe)
   at com.edb.edbplus.main(edbplus.exe)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Bundle
gnu/java/util/regex/MessagesBundle not found
   at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(edbplus.exe)
   at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(edbplus.exe)
   at gnu.java.util.regex.RE.<clinit>(edbplus.exe)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(edbplus.exe)
   ...9 more

This exception can be emilinated after addding libgcj.jar in classpath.

But i would like to create Executable inependent of any jar file so is there
any way i can avoid this libgcj dependency or I can create libgcj.dll to be
shipped with application instead of libgcj.jar ?

Regards,
Aamir Yaseen