Re: Dacapo Benchmark suite

Hmm, I am not sure whether I can help you with that. Usually we here
first compile DaCapo using standard javac and then optimize the
produced bytecode. In general, DaCapo is built using several ant
scripts. That might make your job quite hard, actually.

Does gcj use the very same command line parameters as javac? Or does
it even come with its own ant task? Then you could probably make the
ant script believe that your gcj is actually just some version of
javac...

Eric