Re: -findirect-dispatch: broken on Linux, working on Mingw?

Andrew Haley wrote:
Marco Trudel writes:
> Andrew Haley wrote:
> > Marco Trudel writes:
> > > Andrew Haley wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> > It seems we talked about different setups all along. So let me start > from scratch again, simplify it and combine it with the progress you > already archived:
> > I use a static gcj rev 122749, host=Linux, target=Linux.

Configured with --disable-shared? On Linux?

Yes.

Surely not; that makes no sense at all.

For the sake of consistency, it does. At least in my case ;-)
I have (among others) a host=Mingw,target=Linux and host=Linux,target=Linux compiler. Since shared can't be compiled for host=Mingw, I use static for both compiler. So at least I have the same problems with both. Even if the host=Linux could be done better.

The same in this case. I would only have the problem with the host=Mingw,target=Linux compiler. And I doubt anyone would be interested to help out here. With the host=Linux,target=Linux, the changes are higher...

Marco