Re: getlocalvartable test falure

Tom Tromey wrote:
"Kyle" == Kyle Galloway <kgallowa@redhat.com> writes:

Kyle> Interestingly, this failure does not occur on x86_64, only on 32-bit Kyle> machines. The cause of this was that the Allocate calls for signature Kyle> and generic signature of the var table were using the wrong size Kyle> arguments. I have fixed this. I have also included fix to get rid Kyle> of the compile warnings, since these are related to the same block of Kyle> code. I also noticed that the test case itself was not calling Kyle> Deallocate on these same strings, and have included a fix for that as Kyle> well. The additional changes I consider trivial, but I can easily Kyle> apply the separately if that is desired.

I didn't see this go in... did I miss it somehow?
If you are waiting for approval, it is ok :-)
No I hadn't put this in yet, but I have now.

Thanks,
Kyle