cacerts file

Hello.
I have made a tool to sign and merge pdf documents in Java and
compiled tow versions, one dynamically, the other statically.
I got no errors at compilation time, but this piece of code throws an
Exception at runtime:

KeyStore ks = KeyStore.getInstance("pkcs12");

Exception in thread "main" java.security.KeyStoreException: pkcs12
at java.security.KeyStore.getInstance(KeyStore.java:125)
at PdfKit.main(pdfkit)

If i compile my source with the Sun's JDK evertything works great.
Some people told that probably this occurs because there is a missing
cacerts file in libgcj, like the one in jdk1.5.xxx/jre/lib/security.

Can someone explain this better to me? And, can i fix this?
Thank you in advance.