Re: compilation problems with ecj.jar

Hi Tom,

>Finally, I think the code to pick host_exeext in configure.ac is
>wrong.  It defaults to $ac_exeext -- but this is the target value.
>The appended is an untested patch which may help.  The idea is to
>default to nothing, and use $with_cross_host for crosses, and $host
>for natives.

I disagree with the assessment that the current version is wrong.
The current version defaults host_exeext to $ac_exeext, but then
unconditionally sets it to $cross_host_exeext if test -n "${with_cross_host}",
namely when the real host isn't the same as the target.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/