Re: [RFA] Add JDWP VM_INIT JVMTI callback

Hi All,

> > I'm just interested what others think. Maybe we're just too less people
> > here to do the same as the GCC core team or we have potential problems
> > (as JNICALL) which they don't have...
>
>Well, that's one thing, and also the Windows port of gcc isn't being
>heavily worked on at the moment.
>
> > I don't know... But maybe someone on the list knows or has ideas...
>
>We're doing it right.  Testing, reporting build problems, and getting
>them fixed.  We're in "rapid development" mode at the moment.  This is
>how it is supposed to work.

For whatever it's worth, I agree with Andrew. MinGW is not an officially
supported gcc platform and from the start, I've been flabbergasted at how
accomodating everyone has been in light of this fact.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/