We will have a DevJam during FOSDEM! (Was: Lets have a DevJam during FOSDEM!)

OK, we are rolling with this.  The next DevJam will be during FOSDEM,
24th and 25th February 2007 in Brussels, Belgium.  Those of you who
are interested in joining need to put your name on
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2007/Fosdem> quickly, to give
us an estimate on how many will join and how much sponsoring is
needed.

I hope the java maintainers from all the linux distributions will show up.

The discussion currently is held at #debian-java (irc.oftc.net).

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen