New MinGW ecj Build

Hi People,

I've put out a MinGW 4.3/ecj gcc/gcj snapshot.
This is of the gcj-eclipse-merge-branch and
supports Java 5 features. Cool!

Thanks to Andrew, Tom and everyone else who's
worked on this and helped me out over the last
few days.

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

This build allows statically-linked applications.
Unlike my other previous builds, there is no integrated
SWT or SwingWT, though a gcj-built SWT (3218) and
SWT samples are included in this bundle. Consult
the ReadMe for more details.

Enjoy.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/