Re: [Bug] ZipFile.entries() returns null for bad zip-file

Martin> Nevertheless, invoking "ZipFile.entries()" on a ZipFile-instance
Martin> representing a corrupt zip-file (any file not being a valid zip-file),
Martin> returns null, whereas I would expect an empty enumeration instead...

I tried the test program with svn head and I get:

opsy. gij Provoke
Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: Not a valid zip file
   at java.util.zip.ZipFile.checkZipFile(ZipFile.java:197)
   at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:136)
   at Provoke.main(Provoke.java:8)

This seems more reasonable offhand, but in cases like this I
ordinarily would test against the JDK as well (however I don't have it
installed atm...)