Re: [Bug] ZipFile.entries() returns null for bad zip-file

Martin Egholm Nielsen wrote:
Hi there,

Not knowing if this bug has been fixed, or is a bug at all - maybe it's a feature born from poor method specification.
Nevertheless, invoking "ZipFile.entries()" on a ZipFile-instance representing a corrupt zip-file (any file not being a valid zip-file), returns null, whereas I would expect an empty enumeration instead...

This is with my ancient 3.4.5 libgcj, however searching bugzilla didn't reveal an existing report for this (could be a result from merging the bug-database between Classpath and GCJ?!)

libgcj has had *many* bug fixes since 3.4, I would suggest running against the current svn trunk (or 4.2 when it branches) to see if this has been fixed.

David Daney