Re: How to do bootstrap build on OSX to get gcj?

Andi> For Intel you need a set of patches that was posted here a while ago, see:
Andi>      http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2006-05/msg00151.html
Andi> I don't know if these patches have been checked in anywhere yet.

Many of them were approved recently on gcc-patches.
I think Geoff requested a rewrite of the libffi changes.
I didn't look to see if these patches were actually checked in; if
someone knows of unreviewed or uncommitted x86 Darwin patches, I'm
happy to review and/or commit them ... just send me a URL or whatever.