This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: build broken for solaris
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Sep 2006 17:47:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: build broken for solaris
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andreas> this patch:
Andreas> Breaks build on libjava and tests in boehm-gc since
Andreas> GC_register_my_thread, GC_unregister_my_thread,
Andreas> GC_get_thread_stack_base are only implemented in pthread_support.c,
Andreas> they result in unresulved symbols when one links agains libgcjgc.so.
Give this a try. This is just a minimal hack to make it work -- it
disables the new code on Solaris. I think this shouldn't hurt
anything and once we import GC 7 we can change this back.