Re: build broken for solaris

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <toa@pop.agri.ch> writes:

Andreas> this patch:
Andreas> Breaks build on libjava and tests in boehm-gc since
Andreas> GC_register_my_thread, GC_unregister_my_thread,
Andreas> GC_get_thread_stack_base are only implemented in pthread_support.c,
Andreas> they result in unresulved symbols when one links agains libgcjgc.so.

Give this a try.  This is just a minimal hack to make it work -- it
disables the new code on Solaris.  I think this shouldn't hurt
anything and once we import GC 7 we can change this back.