This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Compile JNI with autotools?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "W. Michael Petullo" <mike at flyn dot org>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Sep 2006 09:07:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: Compile JNI with autotools?
- References: <20060910002719.GA8018@imp.flyn.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == W Michael Petullo <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I am trying to compile some JNI code using the GNU autotools.
>> Could anyone recommend a simple example Makefile.am?
I don't know of one offhand, but I'd imagine there is one kicking
around out there somewhere :)
>> ./.libs/libnewfmt_ptrnjava.so: undefined reference to `hidden alias for void FmtPtrn::helloWorld()'
This means you forgot to pass '-fjni' to gcj when you compiled the
objects in libnewfmt_ptrnjava.so.
>> # JNI Java Code:
>> libnewfmt_ptrnjava_la_SOURCES = FmtPtrn.java
libnewfmt_ptrnjava_la_GCJFLAGS = -fjni