This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: gcj-4.2 (20060826) and gnu classpath
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h dot mth at web dot de>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Sep 2006 09:05:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: gcj-4.2 (20060826) and gnu classpath
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <email@example.com> writes:
Andrew> I don't think so. Are we compiling with -ffloat-store? I can't see
Andrew> it in the makefile. If we don't use -ffloat-store the code won't
We aren't, but when I added it I still see (apparently random)
failures. So something else is going on, I haven't gotten into
exactly what yet.