This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Imported GNU Classpath 0.92
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:33:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Imported GNU Classpath 0.92
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:18:55AM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> GNU Classpath 0.92 was released last week. It contains a lot of new
> standard library classes and bug fixes. See
> And the list of fixed bugs:
> This version has been imported now into the libjava directory on the
> trunk. It has been tested on a variety of platforms. But if we missed
> something please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Has the 'make html' target been fixed? I would like to enable this
target so that html support doesn't bitrot.
(650) 331-3385 x716