libgcj-classpath-20060719 merge

Hi,

I cooked up a merge with current GNU Classpath CVS. Not fully tested and
not ChangeLog yet. But Hello World works, Eclipse 3.2 starts up and the
Free Swing Demo looks nice. What more do you want anyway! I'll try to
finish it tomorrow night. But if someone wants to give it a spin that
would be appreciated. Full patch against svn trunk can be found at:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/libgcj-classpath-20060719-merge.patch.bz2

Cheers,

Mark