Something pulling in crypto?

I get the following warning out of my unit tests (and the app too) when
I create the app as a native executable with GCJ 4.1.1:

WARNING: Error loading security provider gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuCrypto: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuCrypto not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
WARNING: Error loading security provider gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuSasl: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuSasl not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
WARNING: Error loading security provider gnu.javax.net.ssl.provider.Jessie: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.javax.net.ssl.provider.Jessie not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
WARNING: Error loading security provider gnu.javax.security.auth.callback.GnuCallbacks: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.javax.security.auth.callback.GnuCallbacks not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}

An Exception is being thrown right after this, but unfortunately it's on
the other side of a client/server connection and it's getting swallowed
(ie I get back something called ObjectNotStorableException from db4o
which can be caused by all sorts of wacko problems and I'm not slick
enough with gdb to get a backtrace, sorry).

On IRC last night someone suggested that maybe the classes in
classpath.security are being loaded just for kicks. While the idea of
software doing things for fun doesn't bother me, if this is true perhaps
we could find some other amusement to keep it distracted?

AfC
London

P.S. If someone is motivated enough to want to track this down and wants
my code to do so, I can certainly point you to it, but it's perhaps best
done in a pair session when we're both online and I can help you over
any speed bumps (and fix the HACKING docs in the process).

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Operational Dynamics

Website: http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
Blog: http://research.operationaldynamics.com/blogs/andrew/
GPG key: 0945 9282 449C 0058 1FF5  2852 2D51 130C 57F6 E7BD

Sydney    +61 2 9977 6866
New York  +1 646 472 5054
Toronto   +1 416 848 6072
London    +44 207 1019201