Re: GIJ _Jv_InterpMethod::run question

Thanks for the info. From what I can see, however, this is the variable for the Class object as in SomeClass.class. What I am looking for is the Object variable, an actual reference to the instance of the class that invoked the method. So for example:

SomeClass a = new SomeClass();
a.someMethod();

I am looking for the instance a, not the class SomeClass.

Thanks,
Kyle

Tom Tromey wrote:
Kyle> I had another GIJ related question.  In InterpMethod::run, does anyone
Kyle> know how to get the instance of the class that the method belogs
Kyle> to.

'meth->defining_class'