Re: libcj java.nio.DirectBuffer is slow (no inlining)

Tom Tromey wrote:
">" == P O Gaillard <pierre-olivier.gaillard@fr.thalesgroup.com> writes:

I am using the gcj 4.1 that came with Fedora Core 5 and the NIO
buffers are quite slow. From what I see with Oprofile, I would say
that this is because the code is not inlined.

Which specific methods should be inlined but aren't?

All methods could be. The compiler could treat all Buffers as if they were fancy arrays.

David Daney.