RE: MacOS10.4 thread stopping code (was: Deadlock in Class::forName on OSX)

Remember that the GC code is shared with non-gcj clients.  But if (big if) it works with the standard pthread_stop_world code on 10.4, I think it would be easy to allow it to be built both ways for now, and we could eventually phase out the old code.

Hans