Re: Bug in JNI RegisterNatives?

Juerg Lehni wrote:
The way these are defined in jni.h, it seems to not be possible to forward declare them in Class.h. A possible solution is to include jni.h there, but before I go ahead I'd like to hear your opinion on this. Another possibility is a function calld _Jv_GetClassName in jni.cc that is declared friend in Class.h and does nothing else than returning the name.

How about adding an inline member function in Class.h to access the name field - eg getNameUtf8(). This is probably the cleanest approach.

Bryce