Re: Deadlock in Class::forName on OSX

Sandro, Thank you for pointing this out.

Would it theoretically be possible to make it compatible with Rosetta by changing that part of the code?

But right now I am still working on PowerPC, and either way I am interested in getting this to work properly.

So if there are any thoughts on the deadlocks I am experiencing, please let me know.

Jürg