Re: gcj on intel mac patches

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Sandro Tolaini wrote:

On 23/mag/2006, at 03:17, Andi Vajda wrote:

Sandro sent me his 4.0.2 patches via email.
He also had sent his 4.2.0 patches via email a few weeks ago to the list.

I have also found and patched two bugs in Classpath (in the Win32 port). They are present even in the gcc trunk. What is the patching policy for them? Do you incorporate foreign patches in Classpath or do you only send patches to Classpath authors and sync with Classpath project every now and then?

Andi, I think you should be interested in these patches: they are related to large file support and CreateFile used for locking... lucene doesn't work very well on Win32 without them! :)

I thought there was no gcj 4.x on Windows at this time. I'm still using gcj 3.4.2 on Windows...

Andi..