This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Two JITs for libgcj
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: GCJ Hackers <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 24 Apr 2006 19:36:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: Two JITs for libgcj
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> Currently all the code is in the 'libjit' module of the old
Tom> sourceforge gcjx repository. I'm not sure whether anonymous cvs works
Tom> there (at least cvsweb seems broken at the moment); I suppose I can
Tom> email the sources to interested folks.
FYI, I moved the sources to the rhug cvs repository. This is
sourceware.org:/cvs/rhug, module gcj-jit. Anonymous cvs (and webcvs)
The needed libgcj patch is also in the repository.