This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: GC latency in GCJ
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: pierre-olivier dot gaillard at fr dot thalesgroup dot com
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 24 Apr 2006 18:45:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: GC latency in GCJ
- References: <444CF107.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == P O Gaillard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I am testing the latency of programs compiled with GCJ and the GC
>> stops everything when it runs (I run Fedora Core 5 [...]
>> (like the fact that libgc seems to be
>> lacking debugging symbols on my machine).
Installing the debuginfo RPMs may help with this.