Re: No console output: gcj Windows cross-compiler

Hi,

> >I continue to love Linux and try to do anything I can to
> >make it an even better platform.
>
> One way of doing that is by whetting Windows developers' appetites
> with MinGW gcj, thereby turning them on to free software, Open
> Source, free OSes, etc.

Free Software Java developers need badly a working mingw gcj, because it's the F/OSS JVM closer to
be usable by Windows developers. Untill F/OSS Java can provde a multiplataform environment, instead
of posix-only tools, many developers will continue to believe Proprietary Java is the only viable
choice and continue to be trapped.

If only we have a mingw port of Kaffe, JamVM, SableVm or any other, but they can only run (with
restrictions) under Cygwin, whici is not a real aternative for Windows development.

[]s, Fernando Lozano