This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: GCC SC request about ecj
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:55:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC SC request about ecj
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <443216FF.email@example.com>
>>>>> Ranjit Mathew writes:
Ranjit> Did the SC get to deliberate on this issue? Was this
Ranjit> on inclusion of source code from other projects in GCC a
Ranjit> direct result of these discussions or a mere coincidence?
Yes, the GCC SC has discussed it. The discussion was sidetracked
by a number of issues, including the one referenced. We are waiting for
RMS to comment.