This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: Speed Impact experiment on GCJ
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: "Rui Wang" <Rui dot Wang at newcastle dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "Thomas Hallgren" <thomas at tada dot se>, <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:33:34 +0000
- Subject: RE: Speed Impact experiment on GCJ
- References: <9366880017F98D4EA02E4412380B820202E2326C@moonraker.campus.ncl.ac.uk>
I think you'll see by now that your test isn't valid, or at least it
doesn't measure what you think it ought to measure. For a benchmark
to tell you anything representative of the real world, it has actually
to do something.