Re: [Fwd: Success with Nutch & GCJ]

I presume you found GC_set_warn_proc()?  It's possible to do all of
this outside the collector.

I'm not completely sure what's best here.  This might be a useful option for
the collector in general.  But it's ability to generate stack traces is
probably considerably more limited than gcj's.

Is the Google code limited to X86?  I probably wouldn't want the collector
itself to depend on it anyway, though it does sound very useful.

Hans