GC Warning: Insufficient space for /proc read

Hello,

I have a shared library that uses gcj functionality.

I'm getting the following warning message:

"GC Warning: Insufficient space for /proc read"

In a call to JvAttachCurrentThread() inside the shared library.

And latter my library crash with 'Segmentation fault' when I try to use a java functionality.

The warning message and the 'Segmentation fault' are not at the same time and may be a coincidence.

I could not reproduce the error in a small "Hello World" program, so I think it has some thing to do with my application.

But this only happens in solaris, when I compile and run my application in Linux, it does not happen.

Scenario that works:
  Linux
  Application compiled with gcc-3.3.3
  Shared library compiled with gcc-3.3.3

Scenario that does not work:
  Solaris 8
  Application compiled with Forte/SunCC 8
  Shared library compiled with gcc-3.3.3

Only the shared library uses gcj functionality, the application is only C++.

What is this warning message about ?

Temporal.