Re: latest/greatest

I'll be compiling gcc/gcj/libgcj on Linux, OSX (Tiger), and Win2K shortly. I'm starting to read through the configure options doc now.

Could someone cut and paste their favorite
   ./configure --blat --blat=blat
script to crank up building gcc/gcj in this email list?

Also, I have started to rsync against current SVN tree. But LATEST-4.1, LATEST-4.2 below implies that perhaps I
should ignore the SVN tree and instead focus on the
snapshot that is heading towards stable release.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Hi Heitzso,