Re: latest/greatest

Tom Tromey wrote:

"David" == David Daney <ddaney@avtrex.com> writes:

David> You should either wait a week until GCC-4.1 is released or get the David> most recent GCC-4.1 snapshot. I think they will both contain most of David> the recent additions to the sound support.

Yeah.  I don't think there have been any sound changes in gcj since
the classpath 0.19 merge.  (There were 1 or 2 upstream but they are
minor.)

Tom

Is that the "svn/rsync" copy? Or is there a better way to grab GCC-4.1 snapshot?

I'm just wanting to double check that there's not
some "daily snapshot" link, or another repository,
or a specific tag I need to spec as you would use -T
in CVS.

Thanks