This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: Heitzso <heitzso at growthmodels dot com>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Feb 2006 11:02:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: latest/greatest
- References: <43F358FB.email@example.com> <43F35E87.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "David" == David Daney <email@example.com> writes:
David> You should either wait a week until GCC-4.1 is released or get the
David> most recent GCC-4.1 snapshot. I think they will both contain most of
David> the recent additions to the sound support.
Yeah. I don't think there have been any sound changes in gcj since
the classpath 0.19 merge. (There were 1 or 2 upstream but they are