This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Heitzso <heitzso at growthmodels dot com>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:01:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: latest/greatest
- References: <43F358FB.email@example.com>
My ubuntu gcj is 4.0.2 and it's libgcj does not
have the javax.sound classes. So I need to upgrade
to a latest/greatest ... but ...
... for an app that is currently in production,
and for which gcj compiled executable
would be shipped out to end users in a month ...
what gcc/gcj should I download
and build from source?
You should either wait a week until GCC-4.1 is released or get the most
recent GCC-4.1 snapshot. I think they will both contain most of the
recent additions to the sound support.