This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: gcj 4.0.2 seg fault
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Heitzso <heitzso at growthmodels dot com>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:08:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcj 4.0.2 seg fault
- References: <43F28E93.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Trying to compile the freetts jars with gcj 4.0.2, I get:
> com/sun/speech/freetts/en/us/CMULexicon.java:0: internal compiler error:
> Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> The gcj command line is:
> GCJ_FLAGS="-O2 -fno-bounds-check -fno-store-check"
> gcj $GCJ_FLAGS \
> -I lib/jsapi.jar \
> -I /opt/IBMJava2-142/jre/lib/graphics.jar \
> -I lib/cmulex.jar \
> -I lib/en_us.jar \
> -c -o $TLIB/libfreetts.so \
> lib/freetts.jar lib/en_us.jar
> The problem class is in en_us.jar
> I'm trying to work around this. I have access to the original
> source .java files for the problem jar and may be able to
> compile the library from the java files that way.
> But I'm still curious if this seg fault behavior is known.
Not necessarily, no. It's hard to be sure, because you've given us
very little to go on.