This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: gcj on OSX Tiger
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Heitzso <heitzso at growthmodels dot com>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:30:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcj on OSX Tiger
- References: <43F1EFE0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 09:57 -0500, Heitzso wrote:
> GCJ questions:
> what is current recommended GCJ on OSX?
> is there an up-to-date URL doc'ing current
> recommended GCJ on OSX?
I don't know anything about OSX, but my general feedback is: newer is
better, and you will likely need a javax.sound.sampled service provider
if you plan on using freetts. We don't have any in any version gcj