Re: [re] Java executables can abort trying to access a null pointer in a leaf function

> Someone will need the assembly and/or object file for a small test case
> to examine the DWARF frame data.

I can send a tarball of the entire directory, if desired.  It's 14 KB
without the core dump and 1.2MB with it.  I don't know what filesize
starts to anger people on this list, so I'll just send the smaller
tarball for now.  If the core is desired, I can send that too.