Patches to update --version copyright notices

I've applied the attached patches to update --version copyright notices to
say 2006 (mainline and active release branches), per the FSF principles
that (1) the --version date should be just the most recent year, not a
list of dates and (2) the dates should cover all changes to the package
rather than needing to track when particular parts changed.  (If we really
want to apply that principle to *all* copyright notices, and update every
file on January 1 each year rather than subsequently forgetting to update
notices, we'll need a script to do so.)

I've only touched gcc/, not programs outside there (e.g. libjava) with
--version copyright notices, and haven't touched the various such notices
in gcc/ada (which use ranges of years and in some cases are in the name of
the FSF, in other cases in the name of AdaCore).

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)