Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Joel Dice wrote:

For those who are interested, I've released a lightweight version of libgcj which is useful for creating small standalone executables using GCJ. For more information, please see the Sourceforge project site:

http://ulibgcj.sourceforge.net

Feedback is welcome.

Interesting ! How does one get stuff in and out of it without java.io ?

How easy was it to do ?
I'd be very interested in something like java.lang + java.util + java.io

Andi..