java archive
date index for January, 2006

This is the mail archive of the java@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the Java project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

January 31, 2006
22:38 Make tests compatible for gcj's testsuite Robert Schuster
21:22 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. Per Bothner
20:41 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. Andrew Haley
20:25 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. Per Bothner
20:03 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
19:44 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. David Daney
19:39 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. David Daney
19:36 Re: Static executables Tom Tromey
19:32 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. David Daney
19:28 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. Andrew Haley
19:25 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. David Daney
19:11 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. Tom Tromey
17:59 Re: Static executables Andi Vajda
17:12 Re: Static executables Geoff Strom
16:59 Re: Static executables David Daney
16:44 Re: Static executables Scott Gilbertson
16:25 Re: Static executables Andrea aime
16:00 Re: Static executables David Daney
13:40 Re: Static executables Andrew Haley
13:38 Re: Documenting what changed since 4.0 (gcj core libraries) Mark Wielaard
12:46 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
12:38 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
12:01 Re: Static executables Andrew Haley
11:54 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
10:40 Re: Static executables Andrew Haley
10:38 Re: Static executables Andrew Haley
10:02 Re: Class unloading (Was: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC)) Andrew Haley
07:07 Re: Static executables Mohan Embar
07:06 Re: Static executables Mohan Embar
06:39 Re: RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. Per Bothner
06:15 RFC: Change C++ ABI so that interface dispatch does not depend on reflection. David Daney
00:14 Re: Static executables Per Bothner
00:11 Re: Static executables David Daney
00:02 Re: Static executables Mohan Embar

January 30, 2006
21:26 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
21:21 Re: Static executables David Daney
21:20 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
21:16 Re: Why is .bss so big? Anthony Green
21:14 Re: Static executables Tom Tromey
21:04 Re: Static executables Per Bothner
20:19 Re: Class unloading (Was: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC)) David Daney
20:10 Re: Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
19:51 RE: Class unloading (Was: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC)) Boehm, Hans
19:11 Re: Class unloading (Was: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC)) Tom Tromey
19:00 Re: Static executables Tom Tromey
16:57 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Andrew Haley
15:48 Re: Documenting what changed since 4.0 (gcj core libraries) Tom Tromey
10:40 Documenting what changed since 4.0 (gcj core libraries) Mark Wielaard

January 29, 2006
20:38 Class unloading (Was: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC)) Martin Egholm Nielsen
19:46 Static executables Andrzej Bialecki
19:41 Re: Reconsidering gcjx David Daney
19:25 Re: Why is .bss so big? David Daney
19:23 Re: GCJ4 on PPC64: ICE in mark_reference_fields, at java/boehm.c:105 Tom Tromey
19:12 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
19:05 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Per Bothner
18:29 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
04:14 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Mike Emmel
00:49 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Adam Megacz

January 28, 2006
21:04 Why is .bss so big? Anthony Green
20:57 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Anthony Green
02:42 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Gabriel Dos Reis
01:59 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Kaveh R. Ghazi
00:57 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
00:41 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Per Bothner
00:23 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Gabriel Dos Reis
00:13 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Kaveh R. Ghazi

January 27, 2006
23:44 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Mark Mitchell
23:33 RE: performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI Boehm, Hans
23:26 RE: Reconsidering gcjx Richard Kenner
23:22 RE: Reconsidering gcjx Boehm, Hans
23:14 Re: performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI David Daney
23:07 RE: performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI Ricardo Temporal
22:39 Re: building gcj on Intel Mac OS X 10.4.4 ? Tom Tromey
22:33 RE: building gcj on Intel Mac OS X 10.4.4 ? Boehm, Hans
22:09 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Laurent GUERBY
22:04 Re: building gcj on Intel Mac OS X 10.4.4 ? Andrew Pinski
22:00 building gcj on Intel Mac OS X 10.4.4 ? Andi Vajda
20:42 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
19:46 RE: performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI Boehm, Hans
19:22 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Daniel Jacobowitz
19:03 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
18:55 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
18:38 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey
16:57 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Joe Buck
16:41 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Gabriel Dos Reis
16:24 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Frank Ch. Eigler
14:25 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:00 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Chris Gray
12:38 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Per Bothner
11:39 RE: performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI Ricardo Temporal
10:38 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Andrew Haley
10:21 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Thomas Hallgren
08:10 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Paolo Bonzini
01:44 Re: Reconsidering gcjx Per Bothner
00:12 Reconsidering gcjx Tom Tromey

January 26, 2006
19:48 RE: performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI Boehm, Hans
13:11 performance problem with process fork in gcj compiled CNI Ricardo Temporal
10:45 Re: Graphics.hitClip returning false, children don't paint Roman Kennke

January 25, 2006
23:51 Graphics.hitClip returning false, children don't paint Scott Gilbertson
09:48 GCJ4 on PPC64: ICE in mark_reference_fields, at java/boehm.c:105 Wu Zhou

January 24, 2006
23:00 Statically linking a Swing application Shaun Jackman
17:33 Re: GCJ and signal handling Bryce McKinlay
17:27 Re: GCJ and signal handling David Daney
17:23 Re: GCJ and signal handling Bryce McKinlay

January 23, 2006
21:26 Re: Incorrect warnings about deprecation Tom Tromey
15:59 GCJ and signal handling Thomas Hallgren
15:22 Incorrect warnings about deprecation Thomas Hallgren
08:33 Re: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Mark Wielaard

January 21, 2006
19:03 Patches to update --version copyright notices Joseph S. Myers

January 20, 2006
11:53 Re: Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20) Mark Wielaard

January 19, 2006
20:57 [RE] January 19, 2006 Information Update Mortimer Baird

January 18, 2006
21:24 Re: Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20) Tom Tromey
18:25 RE: Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Boehm, Hans
13:36 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
11:21 Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20) Mark Wielaard
07:26 RE: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Jeroen Frijters

January 17, 2006
22:43 RE: Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Boehm, Hans
22:07 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) David Daney
21:54 RE: Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Boehm, Hans
21:08 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
21:00 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
18:36 Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Mark Wielaard
17:58 Re: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Mark Wielaard
17:40 January 17, 2006 S.H. Information Algernon Reeves
17:06 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) David Daney
16:37 Re: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Tom Tromey
16:21 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Tom Tromey
14:58 Re: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Mark Wielaard
10:11 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
09:55 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen

January 16, 2006
23:23 Re: micro-libgcj merge reconsidered Joel Dice
21:56 Re: micro-libgcj merge reconsidered Per Bothner
21:04 Re: micro-libgcj merge reconsidered Joel Dice
21:02 Importing GNU Classpath 0.20 Mark Wielaard
20:36 Re: micro-libgcj merge reconsidered David Daney
20:26 Re: micro-libgcj merge reconsidered Dalibor Topic
20:08 micro-libgcj merge reconsidered Joel Dice
01:30 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Hans Boehm
01:08 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Hans Boehm

January 15, 2006
21:12 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Mark Wielaard
19:48 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
19:18 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
13:50 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Anthony Green
12:18 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
12:02 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
01:32 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Tom Tromey
00:46 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) David Daney
00:41 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) David Daney

January 14, 2006
23:01 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Hans Boehm
21:14 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
20:37 Re: Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) David Daney
14:41 Re: fast 'instanceof' papers Andrew Haley
08:45 Heap fragmentation (Was: Debugging "Leaks" With Boehm-GC) Martin Egholm Nielsen
01:07 fast 'instanceof' papers Tom Tromey
00:11 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner

January 13, 2006
23:42 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Dalibor Topic
23:26 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
23:24 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Mike Emmel
23:21 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Dalibor Topic
23:09 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
23:02 RE: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Boehm, Hans
22:24 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal S. Meslin-Weber
22:16 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
22:10 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Mike Emmel
21:22 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Tom Tromey
21:10 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner
21:05 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Bryce McKinlay
20:57 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Bryce McKinlay
20:51 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Joel Dice
20:19 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner
20:14 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
20:12 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Tom Tromey
19:48 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner
19:35 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Tom Tromey
19:29 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Tom Tromey
19:27 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Joel Dice
19:17 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
19:16 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner
19:08 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Joel Dice
18:52 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
18:29 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
18:25 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner
18:17 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Per Bothner
18:16 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal David Daney
18:14 Re: RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Andrew Haley
17:50 RFC: micro-libgcj merge proposal Joel Dice
17:35 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y Tom Tromey
15:48 Re: about tools.jar and jpeg replacements Albert
12:51 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y Ranjit Mathew
11:36 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y TEIXOEIRA at terra dot es
10:55 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y TEIXOEIRA at terra dot es
10:47 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y Ranjit Mathew
10:15 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y TEIXOEIRA at terra dot es
09:17 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y Ranjit Mathew
07:59 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y TEIXOEIRA at terra dot es
00:44 Re: about tools.jar and jpeg replacements Tom Tromey

January 12, 2006
23:30 Re: loaded class X was in fact named Y Tom Tromey
11:00 org.w3c.dom and org.xml.sax TEIXOEIRA at terra dot es
10:09 loaded class X was in fact named Y TEIXOEIRA at terra dot es

January 11, 2006
12:37 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Andrea aime
00:39 Re: Passing a system property at run time Shaun Jackman

January 10, 2006
22:31 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Tom Tromey
22:22 Re: Passing a system property at run time Tom Tromey
22:18 Passing a system property at run time Shaun Jackman
20:19 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Andrea aime
15:45 Re: Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj luis.montes
15:19 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
13:49 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Luis Montes
10:35 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Andrew Haley
09:30 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Andrea Aime
00:17 Re: about tools.jar and jpeg replacements Albert Cardona

January 09, 2006
23:28 Re: about tools.jar and jpeg replacements Tom Tromey
21:36 about tools.jar and jpeg replacements Albert
12:19 LinuxTag 2006 - Call for Papers Robert Schuster

January 08, 2006
13:29 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Andrea aime
12:24 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Anthony Green
08:44 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Andrea aime
04:40 Re: Reducing static binary sizes Adam Megacz

January 07, 2006
17:44 Re: Classpath and micro-libgcj Dalibor Topic
17:09 Classpath and micro-libgcj Joel Dice
17:01 Re: Executable size problem Anthony Green
16:08 Re: Executable size problem Andrea aime
15:16 Re: Executable size problem Ranjit Mathew
14:46 Re: Executable size problem Andrea aime
14:31 Re: Executable size problem Andrew Haley
13:19 Executable size problem Andrea aime
08:31 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Per Bothner
08:22 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Michael Koch
05:29 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Per Bothner
00:11 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
00:05 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
00:04 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans

January 06, 2006
23:58 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
23:57 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
23:46 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
23:43 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans
23:41 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans
23:05 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans
22:49 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
22:48 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
22:45 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
22:39 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Per Bothner
22:31 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
22:15 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
22:05 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans
21:51 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
21:33 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
21:02 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
20:57 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans
20:28 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Andrew Haley
19:55 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
19:00 RE: Announcement: micro-libgcj Boehm, Hans
18:09 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
17:46 Re: SWT in a DLL [long] Andrea aime
17:35 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
15:44 Re: SWT in a DLL [long] Andrew Haley
15:42 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Andrew Haley
15:41 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Mike Emmel
14:43 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
14:28 Re: SWT in a DLL [long] Andrea aime
13:46 Re: SWT in a DLL [long] Andrea aime
13:40 Re: SWT in a DLL [long] Andrea aime
07:54 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Martin Egholm Nielsen
00:53 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice
00:32 Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj Andi Vajda
00:21 Announcement: micro-libgcj Joel Dice

January 05, 2006
00:39 Re: LLVM backend Mike Emmel

January 04, 2006
21:46 Re: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h Tom Tromey
21:29 RE: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h Boehm, Hans
20:55 Re: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h John David Anglin
20:07 Re: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h Tom Tromey
19:33 Re: LLVM backend Tom Tromey
01:11 RE: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h Boehm, Hans

January 03, 2006
21:37 Re: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h John David Anglin
21:11 RE: [committed] Add locking semaphore to sysdep/pa/locks.h Boehm, Hans
17:51 Re: RFC: peephole vs RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P Hans-Peter Nilsson
16:13 Re: RFC: peephole vs RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P Richard Henderson
16:12 Re: RFC: peephole vs RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P Richard Henderson
06:36 Re: RFC: peephole vs RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P Hans-Peter Nilsson
04:10 Re: RFC: peephole vs RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P Ian Lance Taylor
03:35 Re: RFC: peephole vs RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P Hans-Peter Nilsson

January 02, 2006
00:03 GNU Classpath & friends meeting during Fosdem 2006 Mark Wielaard


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.3