Re: llvm backend for gcjx

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Emmel <mike.emmel@gmail.com> writes:

Mike> Hi Jakob I'm currently studying the LLVM gcc 4.0 patches and the
Mike> current gcjx gcc and bytecode backends code to do the tree to tree
Mike> conversions. The code is currently just on my hard drive I've not
Mike> checked it in.

I don't know whether the GCC project would let us check this in on a
branch of the gcc svn repository.  If so, and you both had paperwork,
that would be one pretty easy way to maintain it... for one thing it
should allow pretty easy merges of the gcjx code.

The old 'gcjx' sourceforge project is also still just sitting there.
If you want to check in a new module for this there (or hijack the now
defunct gcjx module), I'd be happy to give you write access.  Just let
me know.