Re: Importing new GNU Classpath release

Mark Wielaard wrote:

> My proposal is to do the import/merge on Tuesday (15 Nov) so we have
> enough time to fix any build issues before the branch is created might
> they happen. But I need to lookup how to do such imports with svn (I
> have also never done it with cvs). Pointers to documentation would be
> appreciated.
>
> Comments?

I have no objection to this plan, given that Java is not a release
priority in any event.  I would, however, caution you that if this
import causes problems, I'll be unlikely to delay either the branch or
the eventual release to fix them -- so please do use due care.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC