Re: FYI: Updating makemake (Was: Importing new classpath)

I moved this from the patch list.

Mark> So, who is going to do the actual import?

Good question.  Usually I do.

Mark> What kind of feedback/extra testing do we need before it can be
Mark> done?

Where, if anywhere, do we think it is likely to break?

Did you need any patches other than the one to makemake.tcl?  If not,
that is a good sign.

I want us to do this import, since it will fix some important bugs
(like the http protocol handler thing -- among other things this
affects Eclipse).  But, it has a reasonable chance of being
destabilizing and I don't want to unnecessarily anger other GCC
developers.