RE: GCJ RMI, does it work on Windows?

I have solved most of my problems by now. Although the RMI server is
still not working.

>From my experience, the correct version GCC binary seems to be
important.
Previous problems are caused by gcj 3.4.* from MinGW. So if you wanna
use GCJ on windows, I would strongly suggest that go the following
website and download the GCC 4.*
http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

Thanks
Rui