Re: Eclipse on gcj

fernando@lozano.eti.br wrote:
Hi there,

On a side note, is anyone sending trap-smashing talk proposals to next
year's JavaOne?

I think everyone should. Most developers are not aware of the possibilities and advantages of a foss
JVM, although they gladly use Ant, Eclipse and other foss tools and frameworks.

I agree with Fernando, I think it would be fun and useful to expand the footprint of presence from last year.

If you need help shaping your proposals, myself and the SouJava people will be glad to help.

Thanks!

cheers,
dalibor topic